LIU COVID-19 Information
Important Vaccination Information
Did you lose your CDC COVID-19 vaccine card? The Pennsylvania Department of health can help by sending you a record of your immunizations (this is not a replacement vaccine card)! The PA DOH vaccination record, as well as the CDC vaccination card that individuals receive at the time of their vaccination, are both official proofs of vaccination. Visit https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/Reporting-Registries/PA-SIIS/Pages/PA-SIIS.aspx for more information.
Supporting children to engage in appropriate educational activities in a safe manner is our utmost focus. The LIU Special Education Centers; Franklin Learning Center, Paradise Center, York Learning Center are open for face to face instruction, unless otherwise noted below. Please contact your child’s program supervisor or the LIU Director of Special Education if you have any questions.
- The Current Status Column indicates if each facility is currently open or closed.
- The Start Date of Closure indicates the starting date a facility closes.
- The Date of Reopening Column will be used to indicate when a facility reopens after a closure.
- The Confirmed Positive Classroom Column represents the number of classrooms that currently have two or more cases/clusters that are not linked to each other.
- The Confirmed Positive Cases Column represents the number of active confirmed positive and probable cases within the rolling 14-day total, as of today’s date.
- The last column is a total of all confirmed positive and probable cases, by building, since August 18, 2021.
If you are an LIU employee and have COVID-related questions, click HERE