The Adult Education Programs of Lincoln Intermediate Unit operates adult basic education and English as a second language classes as well as one-on-one literacy tutoring, job skills training.
Each of these programs are held at various locations throughout the three-county area of Adams, Franklin and York.
New Discussion Forums!
We are currently implementing Padlet discussion forums on our webpage! See below for the links.
Rules for these boards can be found below:
1. No offensive language/cursing
2. No sexually explicit content
3. No publishing of personal information (including real names, addresses, emails, passwords, bank account, credit card information, etc.)
4. No advertisement without permission
5. Keep conversations in English
6. Any personal questions or concerns should be aimed toward your Case Manager or Instructor
Adult Education and ELECT Supervisor