ATTN: Staff notified of a vaccination appointment date and time
“The Lincoln IU, as an educational service agency, is pleased to join with the Governor’s office, the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE), the Pennsylvania Department of Health, the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency (PEMA), and the Pennsylvania National Guard to support the statewide effort to vaccinate school employees and contractors. The LIU is honored to support our local school employees and contractors with this important work in every way possible.”
- If your appointment date is a weekday, we ask that you park in the lot across Billerbeck Street (link to map).
- Do not show up early for your appointment time. If you do, you will be asked to wait in your car or stand outside.
- Please bring a state issued ID such as your driver’s license with you.
- Do not bring any family members with you as they will be turned away.
- Wear a short sleeve shirt.