High School Equivalency Preparation Classes
These classes prepare adults for the high school equivalency test (GED or HiSet) by reviewing and building skills in English grammar, writing, reading, science, social studies, and math. Many students feel more confident taking the actual high school equivalency test after this review of skills. A high school equivalency practice test can also be administered to the students in these classes and afford them an opportunity to experience the types of questions that will be asked on the official GED or HiSet test.
Free Preparation Classes in York, Adams, or Franklin counties!Adams and Franklin County call Michele Gavazzi at (223) 230-8597York County call Paris Kauffman at (717) 718-5800 Ext. 5808All adults must do an intake, orientation session, and assessment session before starting any class. Call for dates and details.
New Discussion Forums!
We are currently implementing Padlet discussion forums on our webpage! See below for the link.
Rules for these boards can be found below:
1. No offensive language/cursing
2. No sexually explicit content
3. No publishing of personal information (including real names, addresses, emails, passwords, bank account, and credit card information, etc.)
4. No advertisement without permission
5. Keep conversations in English
6. Any personal questions or concerns should be aimed towards your Case Manager or Instructor.