Fingerprint services at the York Learning Center will be closed until October 19th, 2020
Fingerprint Quick Fact Sheet
Identogo’s ID and fingerprinting services, which were temporarily cancelled due to COVID-19, resumed operations July 1, 2020 with modifications for continued health and safety. In accordance with continued COVID-19 mitigation guidelines, LIU12 will be adhering to the following:
- We are currently accepting registered walk-ins. Once you “check-in” you will be asked to wait outside of the building until there is availability.
- Only the applicant will be allowed to enter the fingerprinting office or line, no additional visitors.
- Applicants will not be permitted to enter the line for fingerprinting until five (5) minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time.
All locations are open on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
York & New Oxford locations are open 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Cutoff time is 4:45.
Chambersburg location is open 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Cutoff time is 3:45.
You MUST be registered prior to having your fingerprints taken.
Instructions: Applicants MUST register and schedule an appointment. See below for procedures:
Individuals applying to school districts or an Intermediate Unit MUST obtain service code from their hiring organization.
The applicant must register prior to going to the fingerprint site. Pre-enrollment can be completed online or over the phone. The registration website is available online 24 hours/day, seven days per week at https://uenroll.identogo.com.
Telephonic registration is available at 1-844-321-2101 Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm EST. During the pre-enrollment process, all demographic data for the applicant is collected (name, address, etc.) along with notices about identification requirements and other important information.
When registering on-line, an applicant must use the appropriate agency specific Service Code to ensure they are processed for the correct agency and/or applicant type. Using the correct service code ensures the background check is submitted for the correct purpose.
- Applicants must provide proof of identity upon arrival at the Fingerprint Center such as a state issued drivers license, state I.D card, passport, etc.
- After being fingerprinted, applicant must provide EMPLOYER with the registration confirmation number.
- The Employer will then obtain the original clearance via the website.
More detailed information may be found at www.morphotrust.com
For companies/agencies that need to process a larger group of employees, arrangements can be made for private group appointments. Contact Ashley Freed at (717) 624-6546 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Lincoln Intermediate Unit 12: New Oxford Central Office, 65 Billerbeck Street, New Oxford, PA 17350 Main number: (717) 624-4616
York Learning Center (Old Central High School): 300 East Seventh Ave. York PA 17404 Fingerprint phone: (717) 718-5831
Franklin Learning Center: 2397 Loop Road, Chambersburg, PA 17201 Fingerprint phone: (717) 504-4404