Lincoln Benefit Trust (LBT)
The mission of the Lincoln Benefit Trust is to manage cost-effective health and wellness programs
for all member entities that meets their organizational needs
while maintaining a strong fiduciary responsibility of member resources.
Who is Lincoln Benefit Trust?
PA School District led consortium formed in 1979 when school districts realized the value and power of collective purchasing. The founding concept centered on leveraging the collective size and resources of a group of school districts to influence the cost, quality and access to healthcare services of their community, region or state.
- Comprised of 21 school districts – representing more than 22,000 covered lives.
- Dedicated to providing value-based health care purchasing initiatives to Pennsylvania public school districts.
- Committed to providing expert knowledge and assistance to school districts in achieving their organizational goals.
As Pennsylvania School Districts seek to keep the cost of rising health care costs down and protect the value of their health benefits, Lincoln Benefit Trust provides expert services:
- Financial Success
- Saving Money – Group Purchasing
- Consumer driven plan designs
- Value Added Services
Whether you are looking to tackle a large medical claims increase or simply reduce your budget, savings from Lincoln Benefit Trust is the best solution!
Tricia McVicker, LBT Trust Manager
email@example.com (717) 624-6493