Fingerprint Quick Facts
Identogo’s ID and fingerprinting services, which were temporarily cancelled due to COVID-19, resumed operations July 1, 2020 with modifications for continued health and safety. In accordance with continued COVID-19 mitigation guidelines, LIU12 will be adhering to the following:
- We are currently accepting registered walk-ins. Once you check in, you may be asked to wait outside of the building until there is availability.
- Only the applicant will be allowed to enter the fingerprinting office or line - no additional visitors.
- Applicants will not be permitted to enter the line for fingerprinting until five (5) minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time.
New Oxford and York locations are open on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Cutoff time is 3:45pm.
You MUST be registered prior to having your fingerprints taken.
Applicants MUST register and schedule an appointment. Individuals applying to school districts or an Intermediate Unit MUST obtain a service code from their hiring organization in order to register.
The applicant must register prior to going to the fingerprint site. Pre-enrollment can be completed online or over the phone. The registration website is available online 24 hours per day, seven days per week, at https://uenroll.identogo.com.
Telephone registration is available at 1-844-321-2101 Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm EST. During the pre-enrollment process, all demographic data for the applicant is collected (name, address, etc.), along with notices about identification requirements and other important information.
When registering online, an applicant must use the appropriate agency-specific service code to ensure he/she is processed for the correct agency and/or applicant type. Using the correct service code ensures the background check is submitted for the correct purpose.
- Applicants must provide proof of identity upon arrival at the fingerprint center, such as a state-issued driver's license, state ID card, passport, etc.
- After being fingerprinted, applicant must provide EMPLOYER with the registration confirmation number.
- The employer will then obtain the original clearance via the website.
For companies/agencies that need to process a larger group of employees, arrangements can be made for private group appointments. Contact Tracy Williams at (717) 624-6444 or email@example.com for more information.
Lincoln Intermediate Unit 12: New Oxford Central Office, 65 Billerbeck Street, New Oxford, PA 17350 - Main Phone Number: (717) 624-4616
York Learning Center: 300 East Seventh Avenue, York, PA 17404 - Fingerprinting Phone Number: (717) 718-5831